Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania

We built with Heartland who also required us to use Rusmur.Below are some pictures of our shower.

Instead of making the small cuts to complete the border, they just filled the holes with grout. The grout job around the bottom and corners was so bad it is now impossible to keep clean. The cuts around the drain were atrocious. After calling them to come back 3 different times (once the guy did not even have a wet saw to make the cuts.

What tile guy doesn't have a wet saw???) I finally gave up.I've stayed in 1000s of hotels and this is by far the worst tile job I've ever seen in my life.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of tile grout. Rusmur Floors needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tile grout in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rusmur Floors.

Had an Experience with Rusmur Floors?

Comments

RusmurFloors

We're sorry to hear about your experience. If you could provide us with some more details about the installation, we'd love to be able to resolve your issue. If it's easiest for you - you can private message our Facebook page with more details https://www.facebook.com/RusmurFloors

Rusmur Floors