Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania

We built with Heartland who also required us to use Rusmur.Below are some pictures of our shower.

Instead of making the small cuts to complete the border, they just filled the holes with grout. The grout job around the bottom and corners was so bad it is now impossible to keep clean. The cuts around the drain were atrocious. After calling them to come back 3 different times (once the guy did not even have a wet saw to make the cuts.

What tile guy doesn't have a wet saw???) I finally gave up.I've stayed in 1000s of hotels and this is by far the worst tile job I've ever seen in my life.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of tile grout. Rusmur Floors needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tile grout in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rusmur Floors.

Had an Experience with Rusmur Floors?

Comments

RusmurFloors

We're sorry to hear about your experience. If you could provide us with some more details about the installation, we'd love to be able to resolve your issue. If it's easiest for you - you can private message our Facebook page with more details https://www.facebook.com/RusmurFloors

Rusmur Floors

First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more Leaffilter North - Disappointed customer. What a nightmare! Leaffilter North "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more